Falling in love with Olay

For the past 3 months i been using Olay moisturizer and started to like it. Well, I used Olay before (maybe 10 years ago kot), that time I didn't like it. Maybe because that time my face still muda remaja which normally oily all the time, so that Olay made my skin more oily. I used in Oz too, like their sunscreen and the popular product REGENERIST micro sculting cream. 

One more reason I use Olay because its cheaper.

My aunty she is around 40s been wearing Olay since she was young. She looks like 30s. That why jugak I think Olay is good as i see older people still using Olay. My Mom?Cannot she doesn't like it. Her face sweat after using this.

I use Olay white radiance with SPF 24. I love the cream, the moisture in it suit my skin. Meaning that my skin not become to oily or dry. Eventhough I didn't see any discolouring on some of my pimple scar or freckles, but its ok. Cheap only RM 25.
I almost emptied the Olay white radiance, now I have Olay Total Effect with touch of foundation. It is like tinted moisturizer. Coverage too light. Normally in the tinted moisturizer, I felt a bit dry but with Olay I don't feel. So still the moisture level is suit my skin condition. I normally use this moisturizer if I want to go out and i need to get ready fast!Price pun affordable RM29. 

I'm looking for suitable serum from Olay. Suggest anyone? What's your favourite moisturizer?



Comments

  1. blogwalking sini :)

    btw i tak pakai pape sebab tak tu sgt pasal produk2 muka sume ni tp adik i dh marah2 suruh pakai haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifi dan Amanda--> guna total effect jugak ker?

    Cha --> kalau kulit dah cantik tak yah pakai apa-apa tapi sun protection mesti kot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts