Home craft ideas by Martha Steward

What interests me are;

1. Handkerchief Valance
This type of handkerchief is quite cheap, and what I see here a common design of blue strips. Normally, it comes in a pack of 3 to 5. Just stitch them together can make perfect valance. Suit for kitchen and bathroom.



2. Tv protector
Nowadays, cotton is very popular in Malaysia, so I can buy it easily online or market. Suit for flat screen tv or monitor. DIY here.


3. Bandanna TableCloth

Bandanna also quite cheap product. Made with soft cotton, I think it is good to make tablecloth, especially for outdoor table. Just stitch them together according to my table size.


4. Umbrella stand
I use to hide umbrella behind the cupboard, or hang it somewhere. This tall bucket is useful to keep the umbrella. To make the bucket not fall, I can put something heavy inside the bucket like stone, or gravel. Or if I get cement sold for small quantity, can mix with water and pour for at least one quarter of the height of the bucket. When it is set, it definitely can hold my bucket.

Comments

Popular Posts