141/84

That's the blood pressure reading I had yesterday. Doctor just said 'Hati-hati, jangan makan yg oily and lemak'. Doctor did not explain more. I asked my friend, a pharmacist, she said that indicate high blood pressure.

As far as I know, I seldom eat oily food, take rice just once a day. Lemak pun kurang. Mak said sebab I eat too much salt. Izit because Nini suka salty food, I pun dalam kategori tu. Pandai2 je mak nih. Nini said i gained weight. But, my BMI is normal jer.


This chart may help me return to normal BP


Plan to buy my own BP instrument at home. Penting nih.

The causes of BP are many,and I tried to relate them with my lifestyle.

1. Amount of water and salt in my body
I did not drink much plain water recently, sebabnya malas nak bawak air. Everyday 2 times I bought tea tarik, thats really bad habit. Salt pula, memang tak suka sangat salty.

2. Stress and anxious?
Yes yes, yes. Don't like it but can;t help :(

3. Experience symptoms such as
Confusion (ni memang, tetiba), Ear noise or buzzing (yep often heard this but don;t know, sound like when i on the tv), Headache (selalu), Shortness of breath ( naik tangga 3 tingkat and tercunggap2, pelik napa dulu ok jer), Version change (mmm sometimes i just dont want to open my eyes).

Suggestions
1. Eat vege and fruits (Utk high BP, recommended to eat banana, apple, oat, grapes, orange juice etc)
2. Exercise - 30 minutes daily...ni yg susah nak buat!
3. Manage stress- wish if i have lots of money, i want to remove all my burdens, so i stress-free ;)

Comments

Popular Posts