What we did when my family was here?

Day 1: 20 Feb 2011-Sunday
Taking my family to Dandenong. Bought groceries. Taking them to my room in Monash, showed them my column samples, jalan-jalan Monash.

Day 2: 21 Feb 2011-Monday
Nini went to work so I took mom to city. Went trough some buildings i never had been before. Spencer street shoping centre. Jalan-jalan towards botanical garden, but did not enter pun. Mak tired too much walking. We waited till 5.30pm for Nini then we had dinner at blok M.

Day 3 and Day 4: 22 Feb - 23 Feb (Tuesday - Wednesday)
Sydneyyy here we come. Jalan-jalan-jalan.

Day 5: 24 Feb 2011 (Thursday)
DFO..Chadstone..home. We cooked for the next day's trip

Day 6: 25 Feb 2011 (Friday)
Great Ocean Road. We all loved it.

Day 7: 26 Feb 2011 (Saturday)
They went back to Malaysia

Comments

Popular Posts