Finally I completed all the test

3 February 2011, marked the day I completed all my test. Thank you Allah , finally did. I felt so much joy, and happy that day. Relieve.. my supervisor came to uni when I was testing the last column, and I believe he knows how hard I tried to finish my work.

The test on the last few columns was not easy. Jeff helped me with the capping. Because I wanted to test them quickly, he forgot to smooth the surface of the columns. It caused huge trouble during test. Zoltan spent 8 hours to smooth the surface of one columns. I felt sorry for everyone who helped me so much, but I did not have any choice, I really appreciated their help. Every one know I wanted to test it quickly, and they understood. Jeff came to me and said 'next time I will make sure the surface is smoothed' I said 'its ok Jeff, there will be no more next time anymore ;-)'. He was so relieved. People in the lab know how excited i was that day! Huraay!

After 4 1/4 years..

Comments

Popular Posts