Summer Conference


My department organized Conference for the first time on 30.11.2010. Sejak ada PG committee mcm2 program diorg buat, BBQ la itu la inila. First conference ni di Monash Caufield. Mula2 aku malas nak participate, but then one of the pengerak conference ni, one Assoc Prof. sent email saying that no one from structure group yg participate. So kenala jugak hantar. Tp to be true, from my group cuma 3-4 student je yg present.

Disebabkan conference tu kat Caufield, I went with Nini. My session was at 1.45pm. Really nice event, but a bit dispointed with the food la. Sebab menu dia subway, menu biasa time ada weekly seminar in my department.

Conference habis pukul 5pm, aku amik je transport yg disediakan untuk balik ke main campus. Overall the conference was ok, i met new friends too.

Comments

Popular Posts