Ramadan 2018

Ramadan tahun ini bermula pada 17 hb May 2018 (Khamis). Unlike previous years, this year our life changes. My husband got work offer in Cyber jaya beginning 2May. We had our 1st Ramadan at different places. We have to for sake of our families.
I missed few things on Ramadan what we both used to do previously.
🍃 Bazar - we used to go to bazaar everyday.  We took Ain with us. My husband used to carry her crossing the road and searched for food.
🍃2016- when we operated restaurant,  buka puasa time we received a lot of customers. Alhamdulillah.  We never got a change to buka puasa at home. We were so busy at the restaurant. Still the best experience we had.
🍃2017- my husband tried new opportunity in Johor. It was stressful for both of us. We seldom had buka puasa together.
It's 5th Ramadan. My husband just got new house. We just can't wait to be there especially Ain.

Comments

Popular Posts