While Papa went to his hometown

Early January till end January my husband went back to India for nearly 3 weeks to see his parents. His father not well, diagnosed with cancer and requires medical treatment.
So our three weeks without my husband was a bit different. I should start from making both kids sleep early. As early as 9.30pm. My mom came up and helped me to take care of the kids. Mom just make Ain to recite some doa and make sure all alright. Then she went downstairs and  sleep.
Ain manage to wakeup early. Around 6.30am. She did not take shower (😂)  just brush teeth and wash face. I took her to school at 7.10 am. Sometimes I stopped at jejantas to cross the other side of the road. But most of the time, I drive car cause I want to bring some breakfast for home. That's pretty everyday.

I had breakfast with Amena, while feeding her and watch Omar dan Hana. Then I gave her shower, got dressed to work. But before that I fed her. This time mom busy preparing food for lunch. Sometime mom packed food for me.

Everything well managed...my Abah picked up Ain from school. She normally asked for ice cream. Everyday! One time I gave some money to Ain and told her to used this money to buy ice cream. She did  tell Abah. When Abah came back home and asked me "did you tell ain to said that? . I said yes. My father was so touched and told me that Ain listened and do what her mom said. I feel so happy and proud.

I just so happy and thankful for whatever comes in my life. My family always there to help me especially my parents. I love them more everyday.

Comments

Popular Posts