Ain school year

Ain enters Pre -school this year.
She wears black pants, white long collar shirt, white tudung and shoes. She never wear tudung consistently, until now she wear it and have no problem with it.

She wakes up every morning between 6.30-6.45am. As usual she has her milo, then shower. She is moody person in the morning, we all have to be careful in dealing with her. Small wrong things happen she will cry and angry. Many times I lost my temper too.

Amena also wake up as Ain. We all go to school with Ain. We pack our car under the pedestrian bridge cause her school is just across the main road. She happy walking to school.

Dear Ain , all my life I would love to take you to school.

She likes to tell me what happen at school. I love to ask too. My favourite question " What food you have today?".

She shows me what she learn like AEIOU. She wrote it on paper.

Since she start school, we helped her to sleep early, before 10pm.

Everyday is exciting day for us.

Comments

Popular Posts