Ain and mama in the office

Ain completed her kindergartens in November and joined another 2 weeks of program at same place. Then, she has another 2 weeks to go before new school started. I could not take her to my office, cause whole week I busy with my last lecture of the semester, two days panelling final year student's project. I started taking Ain on Thursday. And today too.

Today she found different thing to do. She found some of my boxes which I kept, most of the boxes are emptied, I don't know I just like to keep the boxes. Some product I got for free. She put nicely on table , then I notice how much product I had in the past.

Ain said she wanted to review the product. It's really funny, she started with "Hi, my name is Faera, today I like review.....". She said words which I not understand. But I picked up some words like "natural", "anti", "foundation". It's so good to hear it. Then she asked me to take a video of her reviewing product.  I so much enjoyed seeing you Ain. You are to cute in mama's  eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts