Polyps

Usually I heard a alot about cysts and fibroid, but what is polyps?  I come to know pun when the Doc said I had.

I had most of the symptoms which I observed over 2 months.

I had unusual period cycle and one week after my period end I had bleeding.  Other symptoms I shy to tell but that made me start to think " I shud do something ".

Doc at normal clinic adviced me to meet gynecologist. So I set meeting at KPJ johor and choose female doc. I told the doc my symptoms and told me to do pap smear. I intentionally wanted to do that cause I bet scared of something serious.

My husband and Ain accompanied me to see the Doctor. During taking sample I bleed and doctor recognised there was a polyps. To tell the truth,  that was first time I heard that word.

The pain part Doc removed immediately. Muscle pain I felt there. I was expected to bleed for few days.

The polyps that she removed at cervic. She ask me to monitor my next period if things happen again, I mean if bleeding occur after 1 week period ends, I had to do D&C. I scared of that procedure event hough I was put to sleep, but my previous D&C was not successful. The chances of if it happen meaning that the polyps maybe in my rahim.

I hope everything curable 😊

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts