2016

Assalamualaikum dan good day to all my blogger friends . It's 2016 and I hope I can manage my time to write something in my blog, which I missed so much. I would like to write every single events happen in life but due to works I cannot do much.

2016 is a Monkey Year. It's my year. Hope it brings good luck to everyone.  A year of developing/improving my self for better person. 

There are some goals I like to achieve this year
1. Running a business
2. Produce papers for conferences and journals
3. Overseas trip
4. One more baby please

What about you ? Care to share some with me?

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Assalamualaikum Hana. ..Tq ingat saya lagi. To you too all the best.

      Delete
  2. best of luck sis. May Allah ease everything.
    Mine? Overseas trip & to improve my business tudung. hehe.
    One more, insyaallah bakal mendirikan masjid. neves pulak.

    Salam perkenalan. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam perkenalan Sis. Bisnes tudung? Mind share your Bisnes info? Tudung lover here. Salam perkenalan.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts