Scan at 16 weeks

We made a visit to Gynecologist for the first time today. The clinic name is Goh Maternity Centre. In fact, 18 years ago my mom went there when she had miscarriage and the staff did good work on her.

We had second ultrasound scan for the baby
Wahh so excited mama and papa to see you shayanggku
When the doctor started to scan, the baby faced us, then start to twist, showing off his/her talent
Nothing happier than hearing the doctor said the baby development is well and good.
Baby's development match with my pregnancy period.
It is expected the baby will born on 25 June 2012
The doc explained each and every part of the baby, brain, bones, facial,hands and legs etc.
I got so emotional when I saw each part of the baby
Alhamdulilah Allah helped me even though sometimes I forgot HIM.

I felt lot of relieve today after that visit

I'm sharing with you the scan result of our baby






Comments

  1. Tahniah kak CT, best kan..nnt kalau dah rase dia gerak2 lagi best..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang rasa best tengok baby gerak2, mesti Yanti nye baby dah menendang2 hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts