Camping on Easter Break


This was the third time I had been to camping with my friends in Victoria. First time for us as husband and wife, what a sweet memory. We went with other close friends to Rye, Peninsular.

The journey took 3hours (include sesat, and stop few places). We had lunch in on of the park close to Rye cus everyone was so starving.

We built two tents, tent for guys and girls. Had afternoon tea ( roti bakar dgn gula). Lepas makan pi beach.

Location of our tent sangatla strategi. Exactly tengah2 town Rye, depan bus stand, nasib baik ada bushes untuk lindung tent kami.

Malam buat BBQ, sangat sedap. Pas makan main Uno sambil makan jagung bakar.


I liked the whether masa pagi, so refreshing, sgt cantik. Me and my husband prepared teh susu for our friends. Makan nasi lemak tanpa garam..tp sedap!.



Kami bertolak balik pukul 11pagi, pi driving sampai ke Sorento. Perjalanan balik sangatlah cepat, lebih kurang 1 jam.

Trip ni sungguh bermakna for me, not just first time I had camping with my husband, but also with Razif, Zety, Akmarina and Naz. The rest, sebelum ni kami pernah camping. So much fun!

Comments

Popular Posts