December 29, 2009

December 29 evening, was most happiest day, the day I had been waiting for so long. My husband had a long journey to be with me. That day, aku tak bleh duduk diam.

My friend took me to pick my husband from airport. Walaupun dia bawak laju mana pun, aku rasa sangat slow, I was so eager to meet my husband. Cepatla..cepatla.

My husband called me, asking me 'where are you'? 'I'm on the way, another 5 minutes I will be there'. I asked my friend to just drop me, and i went inside the airport. In my thought, my husband was already there. Oh hooo, so many Indians, where is my husband now.

Ok, then I realized the plane just few minutes landed. I kept on waiting, waiting...then, there he was with troly came out from the gate. I just waved at him. And gave him a hug!

That day was just like a dream!

Comments

Popular Posts